- Trademarks. All trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks“) displayed on the Site are our property or the property of other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party.
- Modification. Proteus reserves the right to modify, at any time, the Site Content or to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Site or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that Proteus will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification of the Site Content or modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
- Feedback. Proteus will treat any feedback, suggestions, or other submissions (“Feedback“) you provide to Proteus as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Thus, in the absence of a written agreement with Proteus to the contrary, you agree that you will not submit to Proteus any Feedback that you consider to be confidential or proprietary. Proteus will be entitled to use your Feedback for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever without paying any compensation to you.
- Third Party Links. The Site may contain links to other web sites operated by third parties. Such third party web sites are not under the control of Proteus. Proteus is not responsible for the content of any third party web site or any link contained in a third party web site. Proteus provides these links only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to third party web sites.
- Limitation of Warranty. PROTEUS IS PROVIDING THE SITE AND THE SITE CONTENT ON AN “AS IS” BASIS FOR USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. PROTEUS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, AND QUIET ENJOYMENT. PROTEUS DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE CONTENT OR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. INFORMATION AT THIS SITE MAY NOT BE CURRENT AT THE MOMENT YOU VISIT THIS SITE AND MAY CONTAIN ERRORS.
- Disclaimers. SITE CONTENT IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT PROVIDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS MAKING ANY RECOMMENDATIONS. IT SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON BY ANYONE AS THE SOLE BASIS FOR ANY DECISION OR ACTION. PROTEUS DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR INACCURACIES OR MISSTATEMENTS IN THE SITE CONTENT. SITE CONTENT IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE ADVICE PROVIDED BY A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. YOU SHOULD NOT USE SITE CONTENT FOR THE DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT OF A HEALTH PROBLEM OR DISEASES. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BEFORE MAKING ANY HEALTH RELATED CHANGES.
- Forward looking information. Some of the statements on this Site are forward looking. Such statements are inherently subject to known and unknown risks and uncertainties, including scientific, business, economic and financial factors and other factors that may cause actual results, performance or achievements of Proteus and affiliates to be materially different from those expected or anticipated in the forward-looking statements. Proteus has no responsibility to update the forward-looking statements contained in this site to reflect events or circumstances occurring after the date of publication. You must not rely on this information for investment decisions.
- How to contact us. If you have any questions about the foregoing, please contact us at the following e-mail address: [email protected].